C.E. Johansson Mikrokator 510-4 Comparator with SKF Stand ø165mm
For sale: A used C.E. Johansson Mikrokator 510-4 Comparator with SKF Stand
A Johansson Mikrokator is a mechanical comparator used to obtain mechanical magnification of the difference in length as compared to a standard. A twisted thin metal strip holds a pointer, which shows the reading on a scale. Since there is completely no friction involved in the transfer of movement from the strip to the pointer, it is free from backlash.
C.E. Johansson Mikrokator:
- type 510-4
- Mikrokator can measure graduations as small as 1µm with operational error no larger than ±1%
- Zero adjustment on the micrometer dial
- Construction in the Comparator completely no friction, no backlash and no wear
- Adjustment of the lower limit of spindle travel by means of the knurled wheel at the contact tip at the bottom of the stem.
- Robust, the measuring spindle can be subjected to excessive loads without affecting accuracy
- Clamping surface ø165mm
- Lever operated contact point
- Zero adjustment
- Construction in the stand completely no friction and no backlash, that also means no wear!
- Possiblity to adjust measurement pressure
- Possibility to change measurement direction (for inner measurement)
Inner and outer measurements